ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS & VIDEO FOR THE FEVA™ FRONT MOUNTED CHILD BIKE SEAT:
- Remove 4 parts from the packaging and attach the left and right side parts to the front part by compressing the ears on the side parts as indicated and inserting into the relevant rectangular opening on the front part.
- Attach the child bike seat to the assembly by placing oven the locating the openings over the relevant points of attachment and connecting accordingly.
- Place the entire assembly on the bicycle, push down firmly and attach and tighten the front strap and lower tube straps so that the seat is more-or-less level.
- Choose the appropriate slots for the upper tube under the child bike seat and fasten the strap by threading it through the relevant slots. It is preferable to use a slot that is slightly lower than the tube so that the strap supports the seat.
- Ensure all the straps are tight and secure and loose ends are neatly tucked away.